Friday, July 31, 2015

About Inspirational Thoughts

I tend
to sit in a chair,
thinking,
and I like
to receive
inspirational thoughts,
which are thoughts
that will get me out
of the chair,
to go about
doing something
that I like,
and I get them
from the mind
and I have to decide
if the thoughts
are what I
Really Want To Do,
so these thoughts
are soaking in desire,
and Buddha said
that desire
causes suffering,
but inspiration
is just what
the doctor ordered
for me,
so these thoughts
are negatives
if you get too many,
or if you don't get enough,
but are a great joy
if you get
just the right ones,
so in the West
most people
think they come
from God,
but Buddhists tend to believe
that they come from
the original mind,
the empty source,
but I don't know,
I'm just
a no-nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment