Thursday, March 13, 2014

Revelations of Kongsaeng

So, we know
that it is possible
that we on Earth
could have
an enormous catastrophe
like what happened
to the dinosaurs,
so in the Bible
there's this book
that says
that it will happen,
so, this has bugged me
for a long time
until I came up
with a reasonable answer
about it
for myself,
so here goes -
The Universe
has a plan
to develop
Pure Lands
or Heavens
out of the planets,
but the problem here,
as we all know
is that there is a lot
of bad riff-raff around,
so a possible solution
is to do away
with the riff-raff
and leave the pure people behind
to repopulate the world
and make it a pure land,
sending the riff-raff, elsewhere,
and the thought is
that before that happens,
Maitreya Buddha
will show up,
and just maybe
he can purify the riff-raff,
and then the catastrophe
won't happen,
but I'm not sure
about any of this
but it's a relief
to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment