Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Offense For Defense

I am sort of frightened
in public,
so, a long time ago,
I decided
that a good way
to defend myself
was to put on
a good offense,
you know,
like that football saying,
so, as I was walking around
in public,
I would greet people
with a "Hi"
and try to be pleasant
so they wouldn't beat me up
or something,
but I came to realize
that actually
it was an offensive
kind of speech,
because of my wrong motivation,
so I decided
to just be kind
for no reason,
but then
what I started to see
was that
by being kind,
people seemed to think
that I was hitting on them
or something,
so the girls
seemed to get all moist
and the men
toughened up
because of their homophobia,
but I still practice kindness
for no reason,
and have dropped
my offensive offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment